Jaime is sent on an assignment that requires her to rescue an American doctor who is working in Paraguay. While there, she discovers the truth about her life expectancy.
original airdate--October 17,2007 rating--8.61 million
songs--Theme song composed by Jerry Fielding
- "Going Under" by Evanescence
- "Livin Life" by Eels
- "A Little Bit More" by The Good Life
- "Closer to You" by Brandi Carlile
Goofs---Antonio tells Jamie that the information on the flash drive could "save her," but he doesn't yet know that Jamie knows that she will die in five years.
- When Jamie supposedly spins the fan blades at super-speed with her hand, the fan hesitates for a second after she pulls on it, making it obvious that her "spinning" the fan is just the fan motor coming up to speed.
- When Jaime and Antonio are fighting in the bodega and Jaime kicks Antonio into the wooden shelving unit, the use of a stunt double is extremely obvious due to the stunt double looking significantly different from Isaiah Washington.