A shocking murder outside Merlotte’s has Bon Temps reeling.
Meanwhile, Sookie’s relationship with Bill is tested when she learns about Jessica, and of his involvement in her uncle’s death. Sam recalls a shape-shifting encounter he had with Maryann as a 17-year-old. Jason gets a sudden windfall that allows him to pay for a leadership retreat with the Fellowship of the Sun. Two adversaries find themselves sharing a mysterious dungeon and, possibly, the same fate.
original airdate-June 14,2009 rating--3.70 million
songs--Theme song-"Bad Things" by Jace Everett
- Butterfly By by Extreme Music
- Hello Walls by Faron Young
- Lá Vem a Baiana by Jussara Silveira
- Back to the Crossroads by Todd Snider
- It's All Good Lovin To Me by Black Toast
- Leave This All Behind by Black Toast
- All Night Through by The Shaker Sisters
- The Golden State by John Doe featuring Kathleen Edwards
- Nothing But The Blood (Of Jesus) by Randy Travis
- Wanna Cause Some Trouble (As Heard In True Blood) by Craig Stull