When Sookie is attacked by a mysterious creature, Bill must enlist Eric’s help to save her. At the Light of Day retreat, Jason has second thoughts about the sect’s anti-vampire agenda, but Sarah and Steve counter his doubts with flattery and promises.
After snapping at Tara and new employee Daphne, Sam decides to cut and run. A bored Jessica heads over to Merlotte’s, where a smitten Hoyt falls under her spell. At another Maryann-hosted party, Tara finds her attraction to Eggs interrupted by a swirling, aphrodisiac fog.
original airdate-June 28,2009 rating--3.70 million
songs--Theme song-"Bad Things" by Jace Everett
- "Spell of Wheels" by Peter Case
- "Shooting the Rapids" by 5 Alarm
- "Me Caí" by Pacifika
- "Willin' to Crawl" by Johnny Neel
- "What's a Man to Do" by The Mule Newman Band
- "Sex and Candy" by Marcy Playground
- "When The Fire Starts To Burn" by Black Toast
- "Iced Ages" by DJ? Acucrack
- "Power (Voodoo Version)" by King Britt
- "Destiny Complete" by The Angel
- "Scratches" by Debbie Davis
Goofs-- When Lafayette unlocks the door to let Tara into his house, you can see that he barely touches the lock, and is merely pretending to turn an already unlocked deadbolt.
- When Jason is in his bunk house at the Light of Day institute at the beginning of the episode, as he takes off his tie one of the buttons of his shirt is undone. A couple of shots later, his shirt magically buttons itself back up.