Clark meets Zatanna at a comic book convention, where she tells him her father charmed a copy of the comic book Warrior Angel and it holds magical powers. A young man named Stephen steals the comic book and develops super powers, transforming himself into Warrior Angel and saving Chloe from a horrible accident.
Meanwhile, Lois becomes jealous of Clark's relationship with Zatanna.
original airdate--February 12,2010 rating--2.48 million
songs--Theme song--"Save Me" by Remy Zero
- "Miles" by Justin Mather.
- "Smooth" by Car Stereo Wars.
Antagonist: Alec Abrams as Devilicus
Trivia: Lois changes her costume from an Imperial storm trooper into an Amazonian Warrior Princess. This could either be a tongue in cheek reference to Wonder Woman or Xena. Or both.
- When Lois is dressed as a stormtrooper, she says to Chloe "I can't see a thing in this helmet", which is exactly what Luke Skywalker said, while disguised as a stormtrooper in Star Wars, Episode IV: A New Hope (1977).
- Zatanna calls Clark "Blue" which is in reference to Superman's nickname among Justice Leaguers in the comics. "The Big Blue Boy Scout" Also, in the comics Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow is known to refer to Superman as "Blue" almost exclusively.
- The warrior angel comic is a reference to the first Superman comic created by siegel and Shuster, where Superman was a villain. This first draft was also rejected by publishers, so the creators launched it in their own magazine.
- Lois changes her costume in the men's bathroom. This is a possible reference to Kevin Smith, who is not only a fan of the show, but a big fan of comic books in general. At one point he was even hired by Warner Brothers to write a script for a Superman movie staring Nicholas Cage and directed by Tim Burton that eventually became Superman Returns. Women coming out of men's bathroom's is one of his trademarks.
- Chloe almost dies twice in this episode, but is saved by two superheros: first, Warrior Angel saves her at Wonder-Con, and then the Blur saves her after she's pushed off a tall building by Zatanna's counter-curse against Warrior Angel.
- This is the first time Clark Kent is shown opening his shirt to reveal the 'S' symbol on his chest.
- When Clark and Alec are in the barn at the end of the episode, Alec shows Clark a drawing that he did before he knew what the Blur looked like. The drawing is an allusion to the future Superman costume Clark will adopt (except for the "RBB" on his chest). Alec comments that he likes the 'S' symbol better, and Clark agrees.