Pete is temporarily removed from field duties as the result of his encounter with the telegraph. Myka is partnered with Claudia while they seek to uncover the artifact affecting a high school wrestling team. Their assignment is complicated by the reappearance of H.G. Wells.
original airdate-August 17,2010 rating-2.34 million
Songs: "Warehouse 13 Main Theme" by Edward Rogers
- "Aquarius / Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) [From the American Tribal Love Rock Musical "Hair"] by The Fifth Dimension
- "Chocolate" by One Eskimo
Artifact:-- Godfrid's Spoon: Forged from the armor of the fallen warriors in Godfrid Haraldsson's army, any liquid that comes into contact with the ladle amplifies the strength of the drinker. Excessive use causes spontaneous combustion. It is the main artifact of the episode.
- P.T. Barnum's Top: Used to grow extra limbs and internal organs.
- H.G. Wells's Grappling Hook: Built by Helena Wells, the gadget was used to save her and Myka from being run over by Dr. Mahoney's car.
- Timothy Leary's Reading Glasses: While a duplicate was featured in MacPherson, in this episode Pete is wearing the genuine artifact, which causes psychedelic hallucinations reminiscent of being on LSD.
- Whistle: Precise effects are unknown, but it most likely tests for infection or disease. One of Dr. Calder's medical tools.