Pete and Myka's weekend off becomes complicated when they are exposed to an artifact that causes them to switch bodies.
Meanwhile, Artie and Claudia investigate a case involving large money transfers by insurance executives.
original airdate--August 24,2010 rating--2.36 million
Songs: Theme song --Warehouse 13 Main Theme by Edward Rogers
- "Macarena (Bayside Boys Remix)" by Los del Rio
- "Truly Madly Deeply" by Savage Garden
- "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba
- "Afternoon Delight" by Starland Vocal Band
- Robert Louis Stevenson's Bookends: Allows two people to switch bodies. The effect is activated when the heads are switched. Prolonged use of the bookends eventually cause the two people to physically merge, and then explode as two objects cannot occupy the same space. It is one of the main artifacts of the episode.
- Mata Hari's Stockings: Contact with the stockings causes men to become infatuated with the wearer, to the point of psychotic obsession and violence. One of the other main artifacts of the episode.
- Shard from the Lens of the Lighthouse of Alexandria: Amplifies light shone through the shard, causing painful and temporary blindness to whoever the light is projected at.
- Ernest Shackleton's Can of Sardines: Precise effects unknown, but are not to be opened. According to Artie, the sardines have gone "very bad".
- Can of Red Herrings: Effects unknown. The text on the display and the artifact says "Prima Surströmming", which is Swedish and means "Prime Soured Herring". Surströmming is fermented Baltic herring and is a staple of traditional northern Swedish cuisine. It is considered a delicacy and is (in)famous for its extremely pungent smell.
- Original Can of Worms: The can causes those that open it to experience negative emotions, such as rage and loss, about anything they think about. It also makes the user more hostile to anyone that tries to get close to them. The worms inside can be heard writhing when it is picked up, and will never leave the can.
- Steve McQueen's Motorcycle: Effects unknown; mentioned but not seen.
- Artie's Glasses and Receiver: Modified by Claudia so Artie is able to locate his glasses case. Holding the arms of the glasses together completes the circuit which activates the receiver connected to the case, causing it to beep loudly.