In an effort to protect the rest of the team, Oliver decides to register for the Vigilante Registration Act to see what the government plans to do with the new law. As he suspected, it was a trap to lure superheroes to an undisclosed location where he is confined to a jail and subjected to a battery of brutal tests under the supervision of Col. Slade.
original airdate-- November 19,2010 rating 2.60 million
song--Theme song--"Save Me" by Remy Zero
Antagonist: Slade Wilson
Trivia: Lois meets Dr. Emil Hamilton for the first time.
- Clark gets caught in a green kryptonite lined cage, marking its second appearance this season.
- Clark makes Tess and Oliver aware of Darkseid at the conclusion of this episode. This is also the first indication that Darkseid is the personification of evil in the universe.
- Darkseid is associated with the Omega symbol for the first time much like it was heavily featured in Final Crisis. Clark refers to it as a brand of corruption.
- This is the first appearance of the Omega symbol.
- In this episode, Lois and Tess share a scene in which each learns that the other person knows Clark's secret.