Angel, with the aid of a new friend, tracks a serial killer whose hunting ground is LA's single bars. Also, Doyle tries to win the affections of Cordelia.
original airdate--October 12,1999 rating--5.6 milion
songs--Angel Main Theme - the Sanctuary Extended Remix by Darling Violetta
- "Girlflesh" by THC
- "Neo-Climatic" by Sapien
- "Deadside" by Ian Fletcher
- "Do You Want Me" by Kathy Soce
- "Lazy Daze" by Mark Cherrie & Ian MacKenzie
- "Emily Says" by Chainsuck
- "Quango" by Helix
- "Touched" by Vast
- "Ballad of Amave" by Chucho
- "For You" by Adam Hamilton
- "Dissonance" by Ultra-Electric
- Kevin, killed and possessed earlier by Talamour
- Sharon Reichler, killed and possessed by Talamour in Kevin's body
- Neil, killed and possessed by Talamour in Sharon's body
- An unidentified woman, killed and possessed by Talamour in Neil's body
- Danny, killed and possessed by Talamour
- Talamour, set on flames while Danny's body collapsed and rotted
Goof--At around minute 27:00 of the episode, when Angel gets thrown across the room, there is a cameraman in the bottom right corner of the screen.
In the scene when Angel, a vampire, runs after the barman towards the end, after the barman has tried to pass on the demon to Kate and Angel stopped him, there is a mirror, and when Angel runs past it, he has a reflection.
- When Angel is fighting the worm demon you can see a cameraman in one of the shots.
- In the scene where Detective Lockely arrests Angel in the apartment, the window behind them shows that it's daytime. But when Angel jumps out the window, it's night time.