Chuck is put in charge of a top-priority mission, but his leadership skills are pushed to the limit when there is a murder in Castle.
Meanwhile, Awesome takes on a mission of his own when Ellie finds an alarming new hobby. Elsewhere, Morgan's leadership is also tested when his Buy More troops wage war against Large Mart.
original airdate: March 21,2011 rating: 4.23 million
songs: Theme Song: "Short Skirt / Long Jacket" by Cake
- "I Need You" by The Blood Arm
- "Any Way You Want It" by Journey
- "Victim" by Win Win
- "Move To The Mountains" by Clock Opera
Pop Culture References:
- When Chuck finds a knife in Lewis's bag, he says, "Well lookie what we have here." This is in reference to the line from Back to the Future.
- The Large Mart pig is named "Kevin Bacon" after the actor of the same name.
- In response to Chuck ruling out Lewis as the killer after finding his body, Bentley says, "Brilliant deduction, Sherlock", referencing the fictional detective Sherlock Holmes.
- Chuck continually mentions his failed leadership attempt the last time he played Dungeons & Dragons.
- Chuck reveals that Lewis's World of Warcraft guild pioneered in taking down Deathwing.
"Saving the World ... At 11 Dollars an Hour"