Buffy comes to Los Angeles seeking vengeance under the guise of protecting Angel from Faith's violent nature, but Buffy is shocked and hurt to discover her former love siding with her nemesis.
Meanwhile, Wesley is faced with a crisis of loyalties when the Watcher's Council offers a chance at reinstatement if he gives up Faith.
original airdate--May 2,2000 rating--3.6 million
music--"Angel Main Theme - the Sanctuary Extended Remix by Darling Violetta
- demon stabbed by Faith @ Angel's Appartment
- Wolfram & Hart: The supernatural lawfirm is feeling the heat after Faith betrays them. They hire a demon to kill her, but he fails. Then, they attempt to get the police to arrest Angel, but when Faith turns herself in, they let him go.
- Crossover: Angel goes to Sunnydale in The Yoko Factor after this episode, but the events that take place aren't significant enough to consider it a continuation of the story.
- Cordelia: Cordelia decides to take a paid vacation while Faith is around.
- Wesley: Wesley is given a chance to rejoin the Watcher's Council by the secret ops team. If he kills Faith, then he'll be allowed back into the fold of the Watchers. He declines their offer because of his faith in Angel.
- Kate: After discovering the truth about the otherworldly beings that inhabit the earth like demons and vampires, Kate has become the Mulder of the police force, often showing up on cases unassigned to her which involve some kind of supernatural force.
- Faith: Faith is sent to prison after she confesses to the crimes she has committed, including murder and assault.