The Torchwood team travel around the world on a final, desperate mission; the Three Families are unstoppable unless a terrible sacrifice is made. Can the Miracle that has cursed humanity be reversed?
original airdate-September 9,2011 rating-U.S.-0.95 million U.K.-5.13 million
music--Torchwood theme song--by BBC National Orchestra of Wales & Ben Foster
Main Enemy:The Mother; The Three Families
Main setting: Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Swansea, Los Angeles and Langley, VA, 2011
Goof: At the very end of the episode, when Rex is checking his phone, when the camera is facing him, his phone is being held in portrait, but when the camera is over his shoulder, looking at the screen, the phone is in landscape. This is shown twice, when the camera shots switch.
- Nobody would be allowed to bring personal cell phones into a secure area at CIA. In general, personal items such as Charlotte's purse would probably be banned as well.
- In the last scene just after Rex is shot, and is lying on the floor of the mausoleum, the size, color, and location of the blood stains on his shirt changes.
- In the situation room, the boss says it is 11am in DC and 9pm in Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires is UTC -3:00, DC is UTC -5:00 - only 2 hrs time difference not 14.
- When explaining the Blessing's effect to Jilly, the Mother states that "in 1998, the average life expectancy from birth on this planet was 66 years, 5 months, and 33 days." No month is 34 days long; this should either be "6 months and 2 days" (assuming a standard month of 31 days) or "6 months and 3 days" (assuming the standard is 30 days).
- The Spanish speaking liaison, Sandra, is introduced as Sandra Lopez but credited as Sandra Morales.