Wesley dreads the fulfilment of the prophecy that Angel will kill Connor. Meanwhile Sahjhan becomes dissatisfied with Holtz's progress in staking Angel and takes matters into his own hands.
original airdate--February 25,2002 rating--2.5/4.4 million
song--Theme Song: "Angel Main Theme" by Darling Violetta
- 2 vampires gang, slayed by Gunn
- 1 vampire, slayed by Fred
- Wolfram & Hart: Beyond their international firms, Wolfram & Hart also apparently has branches in other dimensions. They remain one step ahead of Sahjhan and don't officially help him because of a standing policy to let Angel live until his death is useful. Lilah does, however, help him off the record.
- The Prophecy: In an attempt to figure out if Angel will really kill his son, Wesley spoke to the Loa, which said that Angel will kill his son after a great earthquake, followed by fire, followed by blood staining the sky. All of these occurred in this episode.
- Holtz: Holtz's army has grown to about a dozen people. He has used one of them to set up Angel's employees, which tipped them off to the army that he is amassing.
For over a century, the vampire, Angelus, blazed a swath of murder and mayhem across Europe, until a gypsy curse restored his soul. His guilt and remorse eventually led him to Los Angeles where he battles evil and helps the helpless in his neverending quest for redemption.