Pete and Claudia reunite with Hugo to track down a deadly artifact at his nephew's prep school; Myka and Steve investigate an artifact that is killing a musician in New Orleans.
Meanwhile, all hands are on deck to prevent a small town from being wiped off the map when a box of artifacts is accidently unleashed.
original airdate--August 6,2012 rating--1.632 million
songs--Theme song --Warehouse 13 Main Theme by Edward Rogers
- "No Reflection" by Marilyn Manson
- Richard E. Byrd's Smoking Pipe: Grants control over the weather when the user smokes the pipe. It ranges from thunderstorms, blizzards, tornadoes and precise lightning strikes when the stem is pointed at the desired location.
- Portable Ping Device: Allows the Agent's to access the Warehouse System offsite.
- Boa Vista Plantation Token: Induces the exact symptoms of a spiderbite from the theraphosa blondi (Goliath Birdeater Spider) when one touches the token.
- John A. Macready's Ray-Ban Sunglasses: Reflects light so well that it turns the user invisible, but renders them blind for double the length they've been wearing it. It also only renders the wearer invisible to the human eye, not to the digital eye such as from a camera.
- Napoleon Bonaparte's Violin: Playing the violin summons glowing, concussive balls of violent energy that bounces around the surrounding area with enough force to demolish marble. Hitting a G sharp on the violin would cause an entire town to erupt in a wave of violence.
- Bobby Jones' Golf Clubs: Magnifies anger so much that the slightest annoyance can cause the holder to erupt in a violent fury.
- Catherine O'Leary's Cow Bell: Causes the surrounding area to erupt in a violent fire storm. Caused the Great Fire of London in 1666 and the Great Chicago Fire.
- Birdcage: Causes surrounding avian life to turn hostile and attack whoever is holding the birdcage.
- Maurice Vermersch's Waffle Iron: Makes the best tasting waffles but causes the consumer's skin to melt.
- Headphones: Effects unknown, but Leena says it shouldn't be next to the mask.
- Mask: Effects unknown, but Leena says it shouldn't be next to the headphones.
- Clothes Iron: Effects unknown, but Leena says the iron shouldn't be left flat.
- Rubik's Cube:If a person completes the cube, their intelligence will be increased permanently. Downsides
- But if they take too long to complete the cube, then they will suffer from frustration and have fits of anger for long periods of time unless the cube is completed or it is neutralized.
- Dagger: Artie calls someone to find the artifact before it "finds him."