Artie, Steve and Claudia try to find out where Brother Adrian is hiding.
Meanwhile, Pete and Myka search for an artifact that is making people taller with deadly consequences, while a nosy drug executive is tailing them and is putting the secrets of the Warehouse itself at risk.
original airdate--September 10,2012 rating--1.66 million
songs--Theme song--Warehouse 13 Main Theme by Edward Rogers
- "Rhodes Marble Bowl": Carved from the remains of the Collossus of Rhodes, causes excessive growth in whoever touches it, leading to pain & eventual death as their body stretches itself apart from the inside. [main artifact of the episode].other artifacts;
- "Threshold of Limentinus": Creates portals when the threshold is placed at the base of any wall.
- "Gold Spike from the Trans-Continental Railroad": The spike that completed the railroad, it helps pull or hold things together.
- "Harriet Tubman's Thimble": Let's user look like whomever they wish. Stolen and used by Brother Adrian to assume Artie's appearance.
- "Invincibilty Raincoat": Boosts the immune system, allowing for instant healing and perceived invincibility. However the wearer becomes obsessed with murdering everyone they see.
- "Magellan's Astrolabe": Reverses and erases 24 hours of time.
- "Mary Mallon's Butcher Knife": Transfers diseases or injuries from one person to another.
- Paul Bunyan's Axe: Mentioned as being in the Warehouse. Effects unknown, implied to be growth-related.
- King David's Slingshot: Mentioned as being in the Warehouse. Effects unknown, implied to be growth-related.