Angel goes on a mission to find proof that Connor wasn't a vessel designed to bring the evil Jasmine into the world and also to find out how to destory her.
Meanwhile, Connor goes in search of the missing Cordelia.
original airdate--April 30,2003 rating--2.6/4.0 million
music--Theme Song: "Angel Main Theme" by Darling Violetta
- "Home" by Robert Kral
- "Something's Coming" from West Side Story
- High Priest,Impaled by Keeper of the Word @Temple
- Keeper of the Word,Decapitated by Angel @Temple
- Jasmine,Skull Crushed by Connor in the Street
- Big Bad: The demons that appeared at the end of the previous episode were a "trial run" that Jasmine "helped along" several millennia prior to her coming on Earth. Her spell was broken by Angel and the decapitated head of the keeper.
- The Powers That Be: Jasmine refers to herself as "a power that was." Whether or not she was a sanctioned higher being that was sent to the earthly realm in order to bring world peace is not known.
- Connor: It turns out that Connor wasn't immune to the cure to Jasmine's spell because he always saw her true face. Because he was raised in a hell dimension, appearance doesn't mean much to him. Also, he's easily manipulated and Jasmine was technically his daughter.
- Lilah: Despite being killed by Cordelia in a previous episode, Lilah has returned from the afterlife to antagonize Angel a little more.