Angel and company spend the day as if it were their last as they prepare to bring down the evil Circle of the Black Thorn.
Putting their lives on the line, Spike confronts a demon cult, Lorne faces off with Lindsay, Gunn takes on an evil senator and Angel battles Hamilton, the henchman of the Senior Partners.
original airdate--May 19,2004 rating--3.3/5.3 million
music--Theme Song: "Angel Main Theme" by Darling Violetta
- "Ame No Season ~we Can'T Go Back(To What Were)" by Yuka Funakoshi
- Lackey,Impaled by Lindsey @Sahrvin Lair
- Sebassis, Poisoned by Angel @Sebassis' Home
- Manservant,Poisoned by Angel @Sebassis' Home
- Sahrvin,Stabbed by Lindsey @Sahrvin Lair
- 2 Vampires,Staked by Gunn @Bruckner's HQ
- Bruckner,Axe to the Head by Gunn @Bruckner's HQ
- Lindsey,Shot by Lorne @Sahrvin Lair
- Wesley,Stabbed by Cyvus @Cyvus' Home
- Cyvus,Skull Crushed by Illyria @Cyvus' Home
- Marcus,Neck Snapped by Angel @Wolfram & Hart
- Shanshu Prophecy: Angel has signed away his future as prophesied by the Shanshu Prophecy after being confronted by the Circle of the Black Thorn about his hope for becoming a human.
- Connor: Connor did get his memories back after the window was destroyed in Origin, but they were mixed in with his old ones and are nearly dreamlike. He accepts Angel as his father, but doesn't attempt to pursue the relationship.
- Lorne: Lorne quits the team after completing his final assignment to kill Lindsey.
- Wesley: Wesley becomes the fourth and final billed cast member to die in the series. He is stabbed in the abdomen by Cyvus after his spell is unsuccessful in killing the warlock. His last words are his declaration of love to Fred, whom Illyria takes the form of.