A social services worker threatens to take guardianship of Dawn. Complicating matters, the three villains accidentally turn Buffy invisible, forcing the gang to rely on Willow's natural brainpower to save the slayer. Plus, in a moment of panic over her relationship with Spike, Buffy chops off her hair.
original airdate--January 8,2002 rating--3.3/5.2 million
music--Theme Song: "Buffy Theme" by Nerf Herder
- "I Know" by Trespassers William
Goof: When invisible Buffy walks along a road talking to herself, the moving shadow of a boom mike is visible for a few seconds.
- In the scene where invisible Buffy walks along a road talking to herself, the moving shadow of a boom mic is visible for a few seconds.
- When Buffy lifts the "Dawn Summers" folder, her fingers are visible for a moment, even though she is supposed to be invisible.
- When Buffy pays a visit to Spike in his Crypt the TV can be heard but the screen is blank even before she turns it off.
- When Buffy is talking to Dawn about getting rid of all the magic stuff for Willow, Dawn's hair switches from being over her shoulders to behind them.