When Rousseau leads Sayid to a mysterious captive in the jungle, he becomes determined to find out if he is one of the “Others.”
Meanwhile, Sawyer discovers Hurley’s potentially devastating breech of the survivors’ trust and blackmails him into helping track an elusive island creature that won’t leave Sawyer alone.
original airdate--February 15, 2006 rating--18.20 million
songs--"Main Title" (Composed by J.J. Abrams)
Goofs: When Sawyer searches for the tree frog in the jungle he moves away from the shot towards the trees and when he comes back closer to the camera you can see the shadow of the cameraman on the tall grasses on the lower right.
- When Sayid says to Henry Gale "You want to know who I am" The voice sounds nothing like Naveen Andrews.
- After Henry Gale is shot with the arrow, it can be seen projecting a good 6 to 8 inches from his chest. Yet, when Sayid carries him over his shoulder his chest is clearly resting flat against Sayids back. Sayid would certainly have been impaled by the exposed arrow.
- When Sayid and Locke are talking to Henry Gale in the hatch, just as Jack comes in and finds them, the front part of the arrow supposedly piercing Gale's shoulder is at a different angle to the back part. This is visible in a number of shots.
- Henry Gale is shot through the chest with an arrow. In at least one scene showing the arrow through his body, the back of the arrow is clearly pointing in a different direction from the front of the arrow, indicating that it's actually two separate pieces attached to the actor's torso.
Trivia: The soldier that originally arrests Sayid is actually Kate's father (as is evident by the photo he is looking at in the truck).
- The movie clip which Kelvin Inman shows to Sayid is labeled "Reel 23108-42", which again relates to "the numbers".