Carrie starts going to therapy after obsessing about Big for too long. Miranda flashes her across the shaft neighbor. Charlotte joins a bridge club to meet a "nice boy." Samantha dates a sports fanatic whose mood depends on who won the game that night.
original airdate--August 29,1999
music--"Sex And The City Theme" by Groove Armada
- "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor
- "Strip Search" by Four Piece Suit
- "Rock & Roll, Part 2" by Gary Glitter
- When Carrie is sitting at the table writing on her laptop after her trip with the girls to the sports bar, the camera comes round and you can see her TV. You can see a boom mic reflecting on the TV screen, and another camera.
- When Carrie is writing her column in the background there is a TV set and in the reflection you can see a ladder, a microphone, and a crew member.