Michael and Lindsay try to prove their charitable sides to each other. Gob demands George Michael's respect, and Buster continues avoiding Lucille 2.
original airdate-November 30,2003 rating--6.77 million
music:Theme song--"Taking Chances" by Celine Dion
Goofs--DVD Mistake - The synopsis for this episode on the DVD incorrectly states that G.O.B. mistakenly bids $10,000 on the wrong Lucille, when it was in fact Buster who did so.
- When the narrator references Tobias leaving the car at the airport, a newspaper clip of the incident is shown. The first clip shows the picture of Tobias with the caption: "Actor" Tobias Funke. When it pulls back to reveal the whole article, however, the caption has been reduced to Tobias Funke and the "Actor" has been moved to the headline.
- When Lindsay and Michael are talking in the kitchen we see Lindsay start to remove her sunglasses. The shot changes and the sunglasses are now off, but are not in her hand or on the counter.
- In the shots of the newspaper clipping about Tobias, the caption under his photo differs between the close up and the shot of the whole article.
- When Kitty and Michael are talking about the car, Kitty is holding a black folder/clipboard. A second later she is now holding a beige folder in front of it.
- When Gob is visiting his Dad in prison, we see his Dad pick up the coffee cup from the table twice from different camera angles without putting it down in between.
Bluth Company status: Not good. Michael's attempts to fix the permit situation only leads to more trouble for everyone.